Class of 2017 Senior Night

On Oct. 28, 2016, Chamberlain high school had its Senior Night at the home game against Brandon high school. The seniors recognized at the event are in either band, cheer, or football. Each senior walked down the football field with family or people close to them. The announcer told the students attending the game the senior’s name and a life motto they have. A senior recognized was Casey Snyder who joined band his freshman year.

“In the summer of 8th grade, I went to the renaissance festival and saw a percussion group performing there and I thought it was pretty cool so I decided to join band”

One football senior who was recognized at the game was Rex Morgado who’s played football for six years and claims his favorite memory is.

“Making the big hit tonight and getting this win, and getting undefeated [this] home season with my team”

Chamberlain’s football team has won every home game, and are currently 4-4 this season. Their next game will be at Wharton High School on Nov. 11, 2016. A senior recognized on the cheer team was Selina Rodriguez whose favorite memory cheering at Chamberlain was.

“I once messed up a routine during practice, but I played it off like it was on purpose, and it was just really funny”

Congratulations to all the Chamberlain seniors who were recognized at Friday’s game, and for the football team for winning their last home game of the season.

The Chieftain • Copyright 2017 • FLEX WordPress Theme by SNOLog in